Project Advisory Services offers clients specialist advice in the building and infrastructure market sectors focusing on new and on-going capital works projects. We provide professional and independent advice through all phases of a project from initial feasibility to long term operations.
We assess the commercial risks for developers and private clients prior to entering into construction contracts. We will assess the potential opportunities and threats associated with new projects and developments. Based on our experience from similar projects, we can prepare a desktop feasibility study in order to review the financial and performance risks associated with a development and provide a comprehensive report detailing the results along with recommendations to limit financial exposure and to assist with the implementation of a risk management plan.
- An executive summary of the development proposal
- Budget Costings
- Synopsis of the development & Phasing Strategies
- Detailed feasibility study of finance / sales and marketing costs
- Cashflow Expenditure Forecast
- Feasibility and Development Management
- Program and Project Management
- Project Delivery Services